Sunday, August 06, 2006

wheat

These were a wedding present to Michael's mom, once upon a time. She bought a new set so I got them. I have been in love with them since the second I saw them.
Not a single missing piece... that's a lot of pressure for me. I intend to use them everyday, too...because if I only used them on "special occasions," they might never come out of the cupboard.
Besides, doesn't the dish, and how much I love it, make it a special occasion?
Absolutely right, it does.
Well, that's about it this morning...haven't even finished my coffee yet, but I couldn't wait to show off...
later, then.

4 comments:

Biddie said...

I'm so envious. I used to own a full set of dishes. Now I've got the remenants of about 4 different sets. The pressure is too much for me.....

emily said...

you got them!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you. i love them!

dilling said...

em, do you want me to save the green ones for you?!?!?! I know you like them...and I am coming out in September...there are 3 big ones and some smaller ones...

Crafty Missus said...

nice. a real set of dishes. and they aren't tacky. lucky missus!