Friday, August 18, 2006

happy friday

I must make a real effort to get out with the camera this weekend...I am out of new photos...also need to roam the Hood for some blog-worthy news. This is our summer rental dog...his name is Vigan, though I have been calling him Viggo, or Mr. Mortensen most of the summer now. He will be confused when his folks come home. I just couldn't handle one more person asking me if he was a vegetarian when they asked his name. Argh. I don't have that kind of patience...besides, he is as handsome as Viggo Mortensen.
Well, I have some errands to run this morning...maybe I will take the camera out with me...but does anyone need a photo from the grocery store or the liquor store? Though, it is the downtown store and there are always plenty of good characters down there!!!!
Later. Enjoy your weekends, everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

Ah...Viggo....

Lots of dancing, okay?

Biddie said...

He is so beautiful. No wonder you love him so. Anything interesting happen on your errands?