Wednesday, August 02, 2006

ah, c'mon now....

Hey, what's up with the whole photo thing right now? I come home to find I can only load 5 photos....and since I didn't KNOW that, I have loaded the wrong photos, out of order. When I take them off to load the other photos, so my story is in the correct order, Blogger won't load them at all. WTF? Pardon my language, but this is a pain...and I even got up early to catch up here and still have time to make zucchini bread with all the zukes in the garden we came home to...feels like a Monday, know what I mean? Argh.

2 comments:

Biddie said...

That is exactly why my blog remains largely photo- free. I seem to have problems with blogger, too. The last time that I posted a photo, it came up 42 times. Nice.

Crafty Missus said...

i as well have problems posting photos on blogger. i find posting before i do the writing sometimes works. also uploading one out of time rather than in batches. i always thought it was just my problem because of the dial up...
thanks for the lovely comment you left me. i wish you had been there too, if i'd had a partner i may have chased after them and two superheros are better than one!