Thursday, August 10, 2006

catch up

Cara, this one is for you...I saw your comment on the flickr page...this is a digital photo of my film image so not so very clear. I am not sure about uploading it to flickr(because of the quality of it) except I would like to find out for sure what it is!
Again, my wonderful orange blooms on the back deck....I love them.
And my dahlias...this is our last year with dahlias...our city lot is so tiny and they take so much garden space. We relocated two of these to our dear friend's house around the corner...she has a nice large yard with barely anything in it. So, come fall, this one will join the others over there, leaving us a little extra room in our garden for next year...and we can still go visit!
Alright, that's enough for one day...I still haven't gone on that dog walk cuz I walked out of the house this morning without my keys...locked out of my car and my house! So....without further ado, it's dog walkies time.
bye

2 comments:

Crafty Missus said...

thanks missus. i would love to know what it is as well, i think it is a good shot, bet barb would know what it is.

Biddie said...

Love your photos. Said it before.I'll say it again. Love them.