Thursday, August 31, 2006

Mr. Mortensen is leaving the building...

Sweet Viggo(Vigen) is going home today...I know I will cry. ..cuz Dick Clark and Rent made me cry and they weren't even so sad. This will be sad. I don't see me handling "childlessness" too well. I know he will so excited to see his moms, but I secretly and selfishly hope that he misses me LOTS.
At least as much as I will be missing him...though he does just live around the corner! And I am sure I can borrow my hiking buddy lots....and maybe even provide doggie daycare on their long days of school and work....and, well, maybe we won't really be "missing" each other too much, eh?

12 comments:

Michael Colvin said...

Ahww he's cute!

katy said...

ah i am sure he will miss you too

Biddie said...

Maybe you should think a little more about getting another baby for your house? You will be seeing him every day, right? You might cry. This isn't silly crying, though. Like me crying about Bert being lost in the fire..That's silly.

dilling said...

Who is Bert and how did you lose him in a fire? It sounds worth crying over!

Biddie said...

Bert from Sesame Street...There was an episode where there was a fire and no one could find Bert. I cried like a baby.....Yup. Stupid muppets.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I agree with Life, maybe another dog in the house is exactly what you need. That cured us!

dilling said...

I need no convincing...but there is someone else in this house...maybe he is reading this right now....
wink wink

dilling said...

How the hell did I miss that Sesame Street? Manamana....

Biddie said...

It was in 1990, February to be exact. You probably weren't watching much Sesame Street backk then..The Adult In Question was only 2 back then...

dilling said...

holy, that is exact...I did watch Sesame Street right through college but that was before 1990...maybe if I had acutally finished college it would be a different story....g'nite

Michael Colvin said...

Bert was lost in a fire? I'm shocked!

He must have made it through, I saw him on a 3d muppet adventure thing at Disneyworld last year. They were both yelling abuse at the screen from a balcony. Cool!

Heidi the Hick said...

See you later, handsome Mr. Mortenson.

I hope they love him lots. I can't believe they named him Vegetarian, haha!

I won't think you're silly for crying when he goes home. I'd cry too. I might anyways.