Tuesday, August 15, 2006

hollyhock

Yesterday, in the paper, it said the RCMP had arrested 26 drug dealers in Nanaimo on Sunday, with a warrant for 7 more. Wow. No wonder we noticed so much police presence in our hood the past few days...What do you do with 33 low-level drug dealers? You have to bust them every single day, don't you? If they keep that up, things might change around here. It was kind of funny to listen to the "wrangler"(I don't know what else to call him) roaming the neighbourhood whistling and whistling and no answer, except a couple of our neighbours who just wanted to mess with him. We were wondering what was up Sunday night because we heard him walking every street, every alley, whistling...all night. Little did we know at the time, that he was looking for his lost flock.
Well, that's it for now...it is about that time...dog walkies and blackberry picking...I did pick another bucket yesterday, even though I wore my sandals again! It's too darn warm to put on socks and shoes...besides, I don't want to mess up my tan lines!!!

1 comment:

Biddie said...

Won't it be nice to see crack heads on T.V. only?