Thursday, August 17, 2006

laugh or cry


See the passenger all hunkered down in the seat?!? She thinks she is invisible because she is hunkered down in the seat!!!!! High-larious, really, what you will believe when you smoke crack, isn't it?!? "I am so low in this seat that no one will possibly see me smoking crack...cuz I am so totally inconspicuous here hunched as tiny as I can get as to be nearly INVISIBLE. No one on this busy street in the middle of the day will ever know that I am sitting here smoking crack, because I am invisible. It is like magic. Crack makes me magical and smart....."

4 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

ha ha ha, we had a car just like that. It got stolen! For some reason I find this funny.

Although I do feel sad for the person who thinks that crack makes her invisible.

but we call those cars THIEF CANDY now, hahahaha

Biddie said...

What? Where? A crack head? Must be invisible. If I close my eyes,you can't see me.

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Crack heads are so freakin' entertaining. This makes me laugh...it's funny what drugs make you believe.

dilling said...

this car may very well be stolen...most of the crackheads we see down here are way beyond being able to pay insurance, gas, maintennance, etc. And lots of stolen cars are ditched at the Jolly Miner Pub just up the road. Sometimes you just really need to get where the beer is cold, right?