Saturday, August 26, 2006

Michael's footprint with a heart

Isn't that the sweetest thing? I love it. I love it. I love it. My guy is off fishing overnight...salmon are running. Cross you fingers, everyone. Good luck, Michael. Miss you. Tonight is girls' night out...Katz Martini Lounge and belly dancing, if you can believe that one. So, no photos will be allowed tonight by myself or any one of my girlfriends. At least I hope not. I guess it all depends on the amount of martinis we consume. It's a good thing we are all within walking distance...course, in this neighbourhood, coming home in our finery, who knows who will be stopping to chat us up, eh? Lordamighty...be ready for some stories tomorrow, all! Oh, kidding, really.
Honestly, if anything happened, I would have to keep quiet, anyway, lest the RCMP find out!!! Kidding, again, folks...kidding. Honestly.
G'nite, then.

3 comments:

Michael Colvin said...

Martini's & belly dancing eh? Shaken and not stirred...

Have fun!

BTW, I hope you don't mind but I'm linking to your blog cos it's cool.

Heidi the Hick said...

Does he really have a heart shape in his footprint?

Does he have wings too?

I didn't mean that to be flippant...I just find that photo to be AMAZING!

dilling said...

No wings, sometimes horns, though, but don't we all?
The heart is real, no photoshopping, I promise.
I adore flippancy...it's as sense of humour I really identify with!