Thursday, November 01, 2007

Vincent? Was that you?

So, yesterday, while I was going through the archives to find the ape picture, I came across installment one of my Crush Tag. When Biddie tagged me to tell you all about my crushes it took me three, four posts to finally feel done with that...and quite honestly, I could revisit that theme, what with Heroes on t.v. now, and Life, and Pushing Daisies....but I digress.
I don't really visit my archives too often...that's a lot of checking to check up on, ya know? So anyway, I was suprised to find a comment lurking there that I hadn't seen before...the thirteenth comment...Anonymous said "I was mentioned in your blog, curious about your real name." EEEEK.
When did they leave it? Who was it? David Bowie, David Hyde-Pierce, or dare I even think it....Vincent, my Vincent?
In curiosity last night I googled the names of my grade school crushes and found out that when you Google "Peter Gobat" or "Robbie Jablonski", my blog is the first thing that comes up. Maybe it's Mark Prieto or Chris Matzen or Andy Sampson....why am I rehashing, you may ask. Go ahead. Ask.
Cuz, if they google their name again, whoever it was, I want them to comment again...and do it in a current post so I'll catch it this time, k? I feel like I missed a golden opportunity.
And if it is you, Vincent, yes, absolutely, I will tell you my real name!

18 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

I'm like, totally looking forward to the day when Johnny googles his name and like completely absolutely finds my blog!

And then, when his People take me away in the tight fitting white jacket with the extra long sleeves...

dilling said...

Are you sure those will be HIS people?!? are you still doing your Sanity Guide right now?

Anonymous said...

johnny... and a straight jacket...
hmmm.

Michael Colvin said...

A mystery admirer. how exciting!

And like Heidi needs a reason to put more johnny stuff on her blog! lol!

Biddie said...

That is so odd...I was just thinking about the Crush tag, too, which was close to a year ago. My crush, Dennis, contacted me, and I could have died.
I did not, however, hear from Marc Singer, Carlo Imperato, Corey Haim, or any of the others that I mentioned.
I bet it was Vince. Oh yeah. He's too shy to come right out and say it, but it was him :)

dilling said...

Oh, Biddie...do you really think so? Sigh.

Coffeypot said...

If it will make you sleep better tonight, it wasn't me.

Olly said...

Lol Biddie, I'd die, too. I really can't recall ever having a crush on anyone. Is that too strange?

Although some nerdy-brainy type who used to pass me his algebra tests in grade nine tried to make contact with me recently through Classmates. Ewww.

Principle of Vice said...

You had a crush on Chris Matzen?!?
Totally gross to the max!!!

dilling said...

Since Jr. High, man...he was nice to me and nobody else was..and I do mean nobody...

emily said...

I bet it was Vincent!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi...it was me. Yes, Vincent. You knew it all along, didn't you? I mean WHO else could it have possibly been?
xoxoxo V
P.S. disregard Green Wellies' identity...I had to use somebody's.

dilling said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!!
happy dreams tonight... hhhmmm, what household chore do I need finished...

Heidi the Hick said...

And Vincent scrubbed her floor like nobody ever before.

raine said...

ok...please till be my friend after this, but, who is Vincent?

captain corky said...

Vincent was great in Full Metal Jacket. What a killer movie!

Maybe whoever it was reads your blog everyday.

dilling said...

RAIN!!!! Really? Vinent, my Vincent? Law and Order, Criminal Intent...the guy in the "Egger suit" in Men in Black? Mystic Pizza? Steal this Movie? Thumbsucker? Even the BreakUp(bad as it was, he was great as Vince Vaugnh's brother...)
And Corky? if that's so, they'll never want to really know who I am now, will they?

Anonymous said...

Ah! Mystic Pizza - one of my favorites!