Thursday, November 29, 2007

Huzzah!!!

From Little Man's Momma...

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Little Man" is HOME!!!!!!!!he was discharged today and is doing wonderfully!! packing on the weight and loving being able to eat all the formula he wants!! he is smiling and "gOOing" non-stop!! i didn't think my heart could grow any bigger, but i swear if i didn't have ribs it would extend a foot in front of me!!!♥a million thank yous to all who wished us well, and kept "Little Man" in your prayers and thoughts and stars! it all worked!!!!!!

I thank each of you for your heartfelt prayers. We are all so very thankful that he is home again. Thank you, thank you, thank you. All. So very much. I can't begin to tell you what it means. Blessings to each and every one of you......my friends.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

and life is good...

katy said...

wonderful, wonderful news, now i am crying with happiness for you all x

captain corky said...

Phenomenal news!

CindyDianne said...

oh YAY! Go Little Man Go! Grow Little Man Grow!

Coffeypot said...

I love little poeple, especiall the strong fighters. Give him a nuzzle for me, please - like I have to ask it of you.

raine said...

Yippee!!

Gardenia said...

Great! That sounded pretty scary.

Heidi the Hick said...

What a relief!

He's got a good future ahead of him- a lot of people love him. God bless.

FOUR DINNERS said...

life is good indeed. Magic!

(your blessings worked by the way. Caz brought me another bottle of vodka)