Friday, November 16, 2007

Have you heard?!?

STOP THE JOHNS!!!
NEIGHBOURHOOD RALLY

This Friday, the 16th of Nov. 6:50 pm-7:20pm

!!!C’MON, NOBBLERS!!! And Old City Quarter Folk.


Please walk out onto the street, MEET and JOIN veteran and new neighbours/owners alike who are fed up with the constant JOHN CRUISING. Esp. on Victoria Road, 500-600 Prideaux Street, Selby Street and Robarts Street


STOP THE JOHNS! STOP THE JOHNS!

USE IT OR LOSE IT FOLKS!!

POWER OF PRESENCE.

PLEASE BE PRESENT.
SHOW YOU SUPPORT.
STOP THE JOHNS!!!!!!!

This FRI. 6:50-7:20
Rally sites

Victoria Road at Milton Street
Victoria Road at Selby Street
Victoria Road at Robart Street
Prideaux Street at Hecate(Roundabout)

For more information, ask a neighbour.
Invite a neighbour.
Bring your friends and family. Take back your streets.
Please make a stand with your neighbours.
JOHNS ARE NOT CONTRIBUTING.
JOHNS ARE HURTING OUR HOOD.
STOP THE JOHNS! STOP THE JOHNS! STOP THE JOHNS!



*******Oh...and have you heard of this? http://www.reverse-license-plate.com/Canada/index.php?id=cdn202 I wish I'd known about this a while ago...gonna go try it out now. See ya later, and if you are reading from Nanaimo, please come out and support us, but get here early.

17 comments:

CindyDianne said...

Good luck.

The reverse license plate thing is scary...but I can certainly see its use in this application.

I'll be thinking about ya. Well, honestly, I'll be cramming for my exam. But, I'll still think about you!

Michael Colvin said...

YAY!
STOP THE JOHNS!
STOP THE JOHNS!
STOP THE FRIKKIN JOHNS!

AT LAST!

Make sure the media knows.

emily said...

I wish I was there for that!

F@&*@ing johns.

Principle of Vice said...

Did the reverse-license-plate look-up work? For me, It just shunted me to an advertisement.

dilling said...

You have to buy a subscription, but I think there are a few of us who may buy in together...

dilling said...

damn sneaky advertisers anyway!!!

katy said...

will be there with you in spirit

Biddie said...

I wish that I could be there with you!
Good luck.

raine said...

Good for you guys...hope the media knows all about it. If I can stop coughing I will be there. What location will you be at? I took the kids to school and couldn't breathe for an hour after being in the cold. Maybe I could drive around and honk!

Heidi the Hick said...

Good! Take the power into your own hands!!!

Man, if I was near I would definitely be there with you.

Gardenia said...

Hope it works. Although for the sex-addicted, not sure anything does.

Olly said...

See you there. Bringing my family!

Anonymous said...

I would have been driving through the neighbourhood this evening, on the way to do my laundry.

With that licensce plate thing going on, I think I'll be wearing no undies until I get the load done on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Sure hope this went well for you and wish I could join in. Literally taking back the streets is a great idea.

Anonymous said...

hey hey! how'd this go?
did it boost moral??
i loves it!!
...although i may be tempted to pick up in a neighbourhood where the residences call themselves nobblers...

Anonymous said...

Hey Dilling, saw you on the news. Good job, good point.

dilling said...

which news? which edited point? I was so nervous I couldn't think...I hate cameras....I am drawing a blank as to what I said...or what was actually used, more to the point.