Wednesday, November 01, 2006

we made it through, did you?

Aside from a street and park full of spent fireworks and candy wrappers, all is well in the hood. Hope your Halloween was a safe one, as well. Despite the clear weather, we had few trick-or-treaters...now I have a giant bowl of candy leftovers. Michael bought the candy this year. I try to buy kinds I do not like. No such luck this year. I will place the bowl right next to my elliptical trainer...sigh. Well, more later. It took five minutes to load the one photo and I just don't have that kind of patience today...besides, I FOUND a mop(I kid you not!) on the curb the other day!!!! And a floor-sweepy-vaccuum thingy(it will collect the dog hair instead of me just moving it around the floor with the broom!)!!!! Feels like Christmas!
Woot! Now, can someone, anyone, get me Vincent D'Onofrio's number?

5 comments:

Biddie said...

Yay!!! I love great finds! My kids are mortified because I will stop and pick up useful items from the curb. Drives them nuts.
I try to buy candy that I don't like, too. We had 12 kids last night... it was such a bummer...

Crafty Missus said...

we pretty much ran out of candy, and we had lots of good stuff to, i was so excited... bummer is right-o...

Anonymous said...

No kids and no candy here on the highway, but Em and I had a blast taking Aethan to the mall...he did end up with some candy in his plastic pumpkin, but we did a quick switch at home and put in spiders and bats instead.

dilling said...

i'd rather he eat candy than spiders and bats, Barb...

Anonymous said...

Happy Mopping. Woot-woo! Love and miss you. Scoob