Monday, November 27, 2006

snow day(part two)

More snow day photos because I can't get enough, can you? We don't have it too much in these parts(snow, that is) so it's always something of a novelty and I just keep snapping pictures. It could all melt by tomorrow. That's how it works here. Emma really likes the snow. If I could let her off that leash, she would run, run, run. I took her to our neighbour's large fenced yard yesterday and she did crazy loops around and around, nose pushing up mounds of snow until she would have to stop to sneeze it all out.
Here is my red bamboo again. Our back yard garden... CS in the park today, taking advantage of school closures by sledding with her mom. How fun.
A joyrider.
Someone in need of a warm barn.
And one more of Emma...here, she is posing as a Beagle. The resemblance to a Beagle is uncanny though I am not fooled. The folks at the Beagle Rescue were taken in, but I know better. She is a Jack Russel Terrier or a Fox Terrier or a Rat Terrier in a Beagle suit. Sneaky little devil. Alrighty then, it's almost time for another walk so I better make sure the camera batteries are all ready to go...cuz you know you want more snow pictures, right? Right?
I am booked on the plane again tomorrow...fingers crossed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow!! That's a lot of snow! Good luck getting on the plane:-)

Mermaid Melanie said...

yea snow!!! its beautiful!

i used to love going sledding.

Heidi the Hick said...

I think my dog is a scent hound in a pug suit.

by the way...it's like, 7 celsius here today, damp, and grey. We traded weather!

Biddie said...

We haven't needed our winter coats in ages. I love it.
Emma is SOOO cute. I swear, she is something else. Keep the photos coming, I can't get enough of 'em.

Anonymous said...

I'm getting something akin to cabin fever after just two days, which tooks months in Ontario...the west coast has spoiled me rotten. Fly float plane, fly!
And aren't you glad Cara sent us the TINNED version of the dried skinned squirrel that she posted? Just kidding, Cara!

Anonymous said...

bay girls never eat skinned squirrel, right emma? we are particularly good at plowing snow with our noses, though.
you all just wait til you've eaten them fishcakes, naysayers!!

dilling said...

cara, that WAS a squirrel... there's no way that was a fish!

Anonymous said...

it was a fish. a split salt cod infact.
someday my dear, you'll see....