Thursday, November 02, 2006

Art Share MeMe



Look what I found over at carawinsorhehir 's blog. She found it on julie's blog, (who found it on deirdrea's...and she saw it on emmy's... who saw it on arlee's...)So if you want to play along, read this and you will get a piece of art from me , but you must follow the instructions.The first five people to respond to this in the comments section will receive a piece of artwork from me....BUT, in addition to the comments you have to post this same blurb to your blog too, and continue sharing art with people who respond to you. What will you get? It will be a surprise, but you will have it before Christmas!.......' (but not if it has to be loaded onto Blogger first!!! Ouch! Oh, just kidding, already.)
And I am artsy fartsy, let me tell you!!!!

19 comments:

Biddie said...

I can't play along because I don't know how to do the links! Not fair! I will check out all of the art, tho!

Anonymous said...

ME! ME!

I'm not sure what I have to do because I was too worried I would miss out. Now I have to go back and re-read it.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I'm confused. Do I have to make it myself? and then post it out? am I being a bit dim?

dilling said...

it is a REAL art exchange... via mail... I will send you some of my art...you must post the "exchange offer" on your blog so that you can send your art to 5 people, should you get 5 comments...

Biddie said...

Ok, the only problem is that I am NOT an artist. Now, my 11yr old on the other hand, she is an artist!

dilling said...

You do realize you are in my comments box, right? It's like you are already agreeing to this...you better break out your box of crayons!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't know where to start. Consider this a polite enquiry rather than a firm commitment...tod backs away slowly.

arlee said...

Hello Nanaimo!!! I'm in Saanichton! Wanna trade then?????

dilling said...

love to!!!!

dilling said...

Oh, Tod, I would have included some Pez and Pez dispensers in your package!!!!

Biddie said...

Wait, Tod gets Pez?!

dilling said...

life, does that mean you are you opting in?!?!? If I include pez?

Crafty Missus said...

do it tod!!
i'll trade off with you, in all this confusion i'm willing to take the lead in bastardizing this game!!!
oh you just have to make it offical by agreeing to the deal over on my blog...

Biddie said...

I was just saying, is all...

Bunny said...

FIRST, I LOVE THE PICTURES ON YOUR BLOG!!
SO. . .DO YOU HAVE 5 OFFICIALLY? ARE THERE ANY "RULES" ABOUT WHAT KIND OF ART? DO CRAYONS COUNT? HOW ABOUT MUSIC?
SOUNDS LIKE FUN!
IF YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE 5, I'D BE HONORED TO JOIN IN!!

dilling said...

bunny, you're on!

Bunny said...

Thanks!! Just got done figting with blogger to get my post up!!

Anonymous said...

Ooohh Pez. I'm intrigued. OK I'm in. But a word of warning Cara, I can't paint, draw, or make things and I'm colour blind and the kids at school used to laugh at my purple coloured ocean's.

dilling said...

art is in the eye of the maker...oceans can be any colour....honest.... you should see the art hanging in this house!