Tuesday, November 14, 2006

six, seven, eight, nine, D'OH!!!!!

I guess when you have been awake for a few days on a terrific crack attack, your cognitive skills suffer a wee bit. Poor Rod was trying to figure out what here? How many baggies he'd used? How many baggies he'd sold or lost or couldn't keep track of? How many days he'd been awake or voices he was hearing? Get some sleep, Rod. Eat something. Go back to school. Learn how to count. I almost didn't want to paint over this. I wanted to leave it there and hang a frame around it. It seemed so tragic and I wonder where Rod is counting now. But, paint it I did. First a coat of Killz and then primer and then two coats of a rich chocolatey brown....for Em, whom I adore.
When painting with Killz, use a mask. It is called Killz for a reason. You want to feel that your home is clean beneath it all? Use Killz. That's all I got for you tonight, folks. I am having an early beer, an early dinner and then back over to roll some more paint...by tomorrow afternoon, the walls will be finished and then I can tackle the metre upon metre of 10 inch baseboards and trim....I may make it to Sechelt by next week!!!! Woot!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Rob used Killz and didn't wear a mask...he'd have been better off counting on his fingers. What a hoot! And don't you look the professional in your painting garb...

Biddie said...

I wonder about Rod, too. It is sad...
I'd love to see some more photos of Em's new place when it's done. I love the paint gear, by the way.

Heidi the Hick said...

Poor Rod!

And... he's gone.

Next time I have a big project I'm hiring you, Dilling!

katy said...

cant wait to see the place when its all done you have been working so hard on it, yep love the outfit

Anonymous said...

Love the look! Great mask;-)

Poor Rod, does make you wonder...

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

LMAO!

Jeep Grrrl said...

She forgot to mention how that mask makes her sound like Darth Vader when she talks - very cool! ... or maybe that's what I THOUGHT I was hearing, after all, the fumes WERE pretty strong and I didn't have a mask on. Hmmm...