Monday, November 06, 2006

rushrushrush

It's been that kind of day....for Emma, anyway. She hates the car cage. We were busy this weekend with Em(the Original) here to check out her new apartment... yay, she's coming back!!! I feel a bit sad for her Mom, who loves to have her around, and Aethan, too, but I am a greedy friend. I am SO VERY THRILLED to have her back with me...Sorry, Barb. The whole point of this blog initially was to keep Em(the Original) informed on the haps around here. Now that it has taken on a life of its own(and my own) and Em(the Original) is coming back, I will have to change the headline on Nanaimo Blahg. The Greener Pastures are here!!!! So there is much to report but it has been a busy time for me...and will continue to be busy through the New Year, I imagine. So much to tell...and so much to do.
All I have time for today is to check in with you all....I will wake up early and tell you about the upcoming events....ok? So, until then, goodnite.

5 comments:

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

love the pics.

Anonymous said...

My ONLY consolation in Em moving back to Nanaimo, is that she will be close to you...amazing and wonderful friend that you are to her. I love your sense of humour, your outlook on life, your generosity, your rescuing of dogs, your cooking and on and on. You have one more fan in your peanut gallery here. And you take cool photos, too!

Crafty Missus said...

i agree with barb. she is a smart lady, she knows what she is talking about!! oh yeah, and hurry up with the news, i loves a bit o gossip!!

Biddie said...

I love your pictures of Emma. Always. Such a pretty girl.

Heidi the Hick said...

If she could just....

squeeze...

blink one eye shut....

get through...

Glad to hear your friend is moving back! Yay!