Monday, September 18, 2006

three times, no charm....

Anyone else today having photo troubles in Blogger? It is just as well, I suppose. Just more photos of Emma...Have walked the neighbourhood more times in the past three days than the past eight months put together. I have yet to take the camera, as Emma is a handful without worrying about the damn camera. And I hate to curse us by saying how quiet the neighbourhood has turned lately(you all understand that when I say quiet that's it's in a "relatively speaking" kind of way, right?)...and with the rainy season coming along, it is bound to get even quieter...what will I write about?!?
Well, this was my third try to load some photos today without success, so I will leave it for now. Maybe later or maybe tomorrow...I haven't had much news anyway...talk to you all later!

8 comments:

gawilli said...

I have had terrible troubles uploading pics. Yesterday we had to save the post as a draft, sign out, and then come back in. We then created a new post, which accepted pictures. THEN...we were able to past the html for the pictures into the saved draft. It sucks. It's free.

So, is Emma a lively walker? My dog sucks the fun right out of a walk. She really does best in an open field.

gawilli said...

Make that "pastE" the html. My tongue got twisted around my fingers.

dilling said...

you know, I totally read that as PASTE the first two times through!!! I didn't know what your second comment was about until the third time!

ldbug said...

Aw, that sucks about the pictures!!

You're lucky to have a quiet neighborhood!! Oh, my, what I wouldn't give to get rid of those damn garbage trucks...

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Blogger wouldn't let me post photos either...I tried three times and no luck. I had another piece of um art work?

dilling said...

ah, quiet is all relative... we bought into a downtown crack-infested neighbourhood....our house is beautiful and we have the best neighbours, but the crackheads and hookers have had hold of this 'hood for a long,long time. Just now, the houses are becoming owner occupied and things are settling slowly into a a revitalization with the all-too-often flare-ups of crack house traffic and johns cruising for crack whores...and meth is coming on strong now, though crack held out as long as it could!

dilling said...

Random, can't wait for your next installment of art...we will have to find you a gallery soon!

Biddie said...

It was Random's art that she was trying to download - on MY blog.
I will never complain about photos of Emma. She is so cute, seriously, I think that I'm in love!