Friday, September 08, 2006

Brought to you today by the letter Ass-Hat


It is the start of the revolution, everyone....grab your Ass-Hats and head out the door, get a can of spray paint, make a bumber sticker, shout it on the street....heh heh.
hickchic tells us the story of Ass-Hats today on her blog. I nearly shot my breakfast out of my nose while reading!!! Check it out...
I am busy today...so I may not have another chance to post later. We are feasting tonight for Duke's Mom's birthday...DB is making one of her drop-dead-too-gorgeous-to-eat cakes and I am making a huge platter of chicken and black bean enchiladas...labour intensive, honestly. And I still have to shop! And chop...and chop...and chop....yummy results, though.
And early tomorrow morning we catch the first ferry over to Vancouver to go to the big farmer's market to buy all the fresh organic basil we can and some delicious goat parmesan so that I can come home and make vast amounts of mouth-watering pesto!!!!! Enough to last all winter and then some... and(cue the angel choir here), a stop at Fluevog's for shoes!!!!!!!! Perhaps even two pair!!!! (is that choir still singing?) because the sale is THAT good and I have a gift certificate!!!!! Yay for me...we may even get to stop at the best hot dog cart on the west coast for turkey smokies with corn relish, beets and grilled onions...oh, it's gonna be a great day...did I mention that we may be looking at some puppies tomorrow(SQUEALING WITH DELIGHT RIGHT NOW!)! Nothing for sure!!! But we're officially LOOKING!!!!!

8 comments:

Biddie said...

Sounds like wonderful day that you've got planned. I'm so happy that you are looking at puppies!
Have a great day.

Michael Colvin said...

Wow! I want to come and look at puppy's too! Have fun!

ldbug said...

Awww, puppies

willi said...

Chicken and black bean enchiladas, sounds wonderful.

Love the asshat picture, it's all cheeks.

Jeep Grrrl said...

Did someone say puppies?!?! So cool, Leslie! And your day plans for tomorrow sound like a lot of fun! Pesto ... mmmmm......

Crafty Missus said...

very delicious post my dear, make sure you post a shot of your new shoes... and your puppy...

Heidi the Hick said...

YOU'RE SO CHEEKY, HA HA HA!

Thanks for the love and good luck with the puppies! I'm squealing with delight!

dilling said...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=asshat


yup, it's officially official, Ass-Hats...