Wednesday, September 27, 2006

thanks....

To all of you out there who sent birthday wishes my way....via e-mail, blog, cards or phone calls...thank you so very much...I appreciate each and every gesture of friendship...I love you all...
Thank you, Michael, for remembering the important details.....
Thank you, Beauty Queen, for making me feel fabulous....like a Queen on my birthday!!!!
Can I thank you enough for the sinful pumpkin cheesecake?!?!? Never. And the gifts? Everyone, thank you, thank you....and the flowers? Gorgeous!!!
And more flowers? Stunning. Beyond all reason, you have all outdone yourselves. I feel blessed and loved...how did I get so lucky as to land where I have landed? Thank you one, thank you all...so very much.

2 comments:

Michael Colvin said...

Oooh sinful pumpkin cheesecake! that sounds good.

Heidi the Hick said...

I can't even remember if I actually said "Happy Birthday" or not...!

Lots of love to you!