Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dear Blogger

I have been noticing that you are temperamental lately...are you feeling alright? You are not doing the things you once did for me...for instance, why can't you load a picture anymore? I thought we had that all figured out long ago...and with all the practice you've had, I would think it would have gotten easier, not more difficult for you. I'm concerned. We're all concerned. We, your friends and I, have noticed a definite change in your attitude and performance...are you partying too much? Is there a new love in your life or did someone dump you in a painful and debilitating manner? Have you been drinking? Or worse? Honestly, we all want you to get better...we enjoy our times together....what can we do to help?
with much love and concern,
dilling

6 comments:

ldbug said...

Maybe Beta is making just plain old blogger jealous:-(

katy said...

i just having problems full stop! but thats a different story lol!!!!!

Crafty Missus said...

i think i saw blogger buying crack from some guy outside your house!!!!

dilling said...

Dammit...I thought I recognized that ass-hat!!!!

Swampwitch said...

Blogger took a 2-hour break yesterday and later I was able to download about 15 pictures in a relatively short time.
WOO HOO!
Today it's taking longer, but they are loading.

Heidi the Hick said...

blogger is in his mom's basement wishing he didn't drink that last shot of Jack.

ARRRRR!

Ass hat.