Monday, September 18, 2006

success at last

Poncho and
Lefty....I didn't want them to feel left out of the pet love fest...Sebastion is still holed up in his den....I will check tomorrow...everytime he does his disappearance, I count the days til he comes back out....it's been long enough, already. Doesn't he know I worry? How long can a hermit crab last in captivity?
We had to light the damn stove last night....waaaaahhhh...I hate it when winter arrives....it is so depressing...
One Kodak moment...Emma curled up on the couch next to my purse, a gift from one of my oldest and dearests, from a time ago when my life revolved around another beagle....Honest!!! This was not set up!!!! Neighbourhood haps tomorrow....g'nite.

8 comments:

Biddie said...

How long has Sebastion been hiding? our turtle was on run for 3 months once. I finally found him curled up on my futon one night. Scared the crap outta me.
The photos are great. I was thinking of posting photos of more of our babies, too.
The photo of Emma is precious. keep them coming. Can't wait to hear about the 'hood happenings.

Anonymous said...

Pretty la-de-dah having a handbag to match your dog (or the other way around)...both VERY cute! Had to google the hermit crab question and came up with this: Hermit crabs have a relatively long life span, in captivity they have lived upwards of 30 years.

dilling said...

egads...30 years...now that is a commitment, isn't it? I need to check him out...he has been dug down in his planter box of dirt for a good three weeks now. I would assume he is done molting and would be desiring a little bit of popcorn with flax oil or some garlic mashed potatoes...I have had him 7 going on 8 years now...

Swampwitch said...

...coffee in the morning, beer in the evening, dog walks: Yes !
knitting: No !
First time here. Ouch! Is that a tatoo?
Enjoyed the pictures especially of the dog/purse.

Crafty Missus said...

i once had a beta fish named johnny cash... but spazzz ate him...

dilling said...

We had a red beta named Fernando...Crook ate him...

Crafty Missus said...

those little buggers are definatly in the same place. but i wonder if they have wings? or barbbed tails....

dilling said...

I think Crook would want the barbed tail...he had such a complex about his short tail...