Wednesday, September 13, 2006

socks?


Sleep has been evasive lately...maybe it's the moon. Maybe it's the change in barometric pressure...we have gone from warm summer to definite fall overnight. The wind came up out of nowhere last night...we didn't sleep much...this morning I had to wear socks...Socks? I could just cry. Honest. Well, actually, I did cry but I did mention the lack of sleep, didn't I? And, in all honesty, I am utterly distracted the past few days...plus the lack of sleep, the wind, the high pressure-low pressure end of summer...there's more to the story, but I am holding my breath until tomorrow...evening....so I will let you know then, ok?

7 comments:

Biddie said...

I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear the whole story!!!

dilling said...

I can't wait to tell the story....I am turning blue from holding my breath!

Michael Colvin said...

I love a mystery...

Crafty Missus said...

newf's are good at buggerin' up your sleeping pattern.....
late night partiers...

dilling said...

I'm off...I will post tonight....

katy said...

mmm sleep, mmmmm sleep, mmm sleep, i love sleep and if i dont get enough then be affraid be VERY affraid! hope you sleep well night

gawilli said...

So....isn't about time to tell the story?!?