Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Guess what I'm doing....

Moving us back into our newly (re)finished master bedroom....woot woot!
Still need blinds and a couple of skinny bedside tables...and eventually bookcases so that I can take our books back out of the boxes they are in. I miss them.
Yesterday I had the most surreal moment...Michael and I were deciding which art to hang...in our closet!!!! Hahahahaha. How freaking weird is that?!? Our walk-in closet is gorgeous...except for the hole in the ceiling from the leak we can't find.
Well, back to work.

8 comments:

CindyDianne said...

OH YAY! I am so happy for you! And let us see pictures. I am particularly interested (now) in the closet!

Olly said...

I'm sure when it's done it will have been sooo worth the effort. Waiting for pics

raine said...

Looove the picture...love it.

I am sooo jealous of your closet. Once we get back from Cal I want to come and see the reno job...enjoy your refurbished sanctuary.

katy said...

not fair, no photos, need photos

captain corky said...

Nice! I'm on vacation next week and will be painting the bedrooms in our house. I can't wait to be off from work.

Michael Colvin said...

A walk in closet? I've always wanted one of those. Lucky you! we want pics of it all when it's ready.

Coffeypot said...

If that is a picture of your bedroom, it looks pretty airy.

Anonymous said...

Damn leaks.