Tuesday, December 05, 2006

(subject change)


Alrighty...just got back from Canada Post, where I had to promise my first-born to pay for shipping...the joke's on them, though, cuz I ain't having any kids, firstborn or otherwise...and my artsharememes are on the way. I didn't pay for uber-fancy shipping, no delivery on a pillow of velvet NOR overnight. It may be up to ten days. However, it is Canada Post and that could really mean more like twenty days...I hope I remembered everyone. Arlee, Tod, Cara, Bunny...? Is that it?!?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got my Art MeMe from Cara today. A lovely surprise! Now I have another to look forward to, oh goody!

I shall be sending you my artistic endeavours very soon. I don't think I have your address yet though. Perhaps you could e-mail me?

Heidi the Hick said...

Ok, about the Pony express. I was once young and wiry and wanted so bad to get a job with the Pony Express.

Anonymous said...

see, if tod got his already, then yours should be there soon....

Anonymous said...

hmmm. did you watch that early 90's tv show about the pony express? what was it called?
i wonder if hick chic watched it? i was just a young whip but i remember there was high crush quality on it...

arlee said...

Looking forward to it--guess i should trek through the damn snow that is *still* here...............will be mailing yours this week too----if i can flounder out to the post office :}

Anonymous said...

Sounds about as bad as shipping to Montana. I really do think they still have a pony express there!