Tuesday, December 12, 2006

it's neverending.......

Dangit, Heidi(shaking fist!!!!)!!!!!!!!!! I will never be done with this damn crush list....
How could I possibly overlook Edward Norton?!?!? How do I stop????
By the way...I did have a boyfriend who looked a bit like Robin Williams (same total lack of lips, yet a thoroughly expressive mouth and that high forehead and the same nose)though I do not have a crush on Robin Williams...you know, just cuz he was in the photo, too, do I even bring it up. Wink.

5 comments:

emily said...

ahhhhhh, edward! i love him love him.

Heidi the Hick said...

tee hee hee hee! You're awesome. You can keep admitting your crushes endlessly as far as I'm concerned!!!

Anonymous said...

Well one thing's for certain...you sure know how to list some fine crushes. Every time you add to yours, it makes me want to revise mine. At least there hasn't been any that make me jump up and say, "Whaaat was she thinking?" You know, like Bill Clinton or somethng like that...

Biddie said...

You can revise your list forever! It's a lot of fun, isn't it? Maybe I'll work on mine again, too....
Are you having problems with blogger beta? I'm thinking of switching, because I can't comment on any blog that's beta. Are you having any problems?

Anonymous said...

whew, for a minute there I thought you were refering to having a crush on the purple dinasaur;-)