Thursday, December 14, 2006

rant





So, Sid and Nancy(names changed to protect the lameass rejects) are back...Nancy, a local (meaning she'll sleep on your porch if it's covered) hooker, fresh from 60 days or so in jail...maybe 90, who knows. She looks rested and well fed. She looks human. Less than a week after her release, Sid, her pimp, er, boyfriend, sorry, is assaulting her in the street in front of my house. They are both high...sketchy crack high. I call the RCMP. It is assault, after all. Three cars respond. Statements taken...ha. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. What a fucking joke, pardon my cynical and snide language. Sid and Nancy? Kissy kissy. "We love each other...nothing happened....I fell and he was helping me....yadda yadda bullshit...." Nobody went to jail. Hello? RCMP?!? Hey, asshats, I saw the whole fucking thing. Nobody "fell." Next time, you want fucking video? I'll take it before I call you. I'll take my time about dialing 911. Is that what you want because that's what you condition us to do. They(RCMP) did not even come to my door for my statement...just let them walk away. So what if she didn't want to press charges? I did. I WANT YOU TO DO SOME EFFING PAPERWORK!!!! I WANT YOU " TO PROTECT AND SERVE!!!" And you, RCMP, should too. Remember WHY you wanted to be a policeman in the first place? Might help the situation around this neighbourhood a bit if you fucking participated in your own damn jobs. Ass-hats. Lame-ass, lazy, too-fucking-cool-for-school ASS-HATS.

6 comments:

emily said...

maybe someone should have arrested you for carrying a plunger in public.
good ol' sid and nancy. they have been together for longer than i can remember.

Biddie said...

Hubby's sister phoned us one time...Her boyfriend was assaulting her and her son. So, she calls us, crying, screaming, begging for help.
I walked over, because Hubby was afraid that he would kill the boyfriend. Hubby called the police.
I get there, and Hubby's sis is begging the cops NOT to take him away. Too late, he was arrested, but only because he threatened the cops when they came to the door.
Sis tells me to get lost and mind MY own business. They were together over 2 years, even after he blackened her eye, cut her face, (she needed stitches), and terrorized her son. WHY did they stay together? She LOVES him. I don't get it. I have been there, but I don't get it.
WHY wouldn't the cops take your statement? I think you're right, they can't be bothered with paperwork?
Ass-hats.

Anonymous said...

You sound just a teensy weensy mad! I would be, too. Last month, at 5:15 in the morning, the security company that monitors the house next door phoned to say the alarm was going off and because I'm the contact person, could I go and check...and what will I be wearing, so the police can identify me when they arrive. I went over in the pissing rain and pitch black, with my flashlight. I know they have some of their lights on timers, but just as I was about to put the key in the door, the bedroom light went off. I hurried home, called the RCMP and told them that I wasn't going in until they arrived. Even knowing that the alarm had gone off and that I'd reported a light turning off as I was standing on the front porch, it wasn't until 6:30 that one of them showed up...over an hour later. Makes you wonder. I didn't go back to bed!

Michael Colvin said...

The police suck here too. My mother's neighbour has a mental illness and kept coming into her garden naked and causing her stress. The police would never show up. Not even the time she had a fight with her daughter in my mothers garden and threatened to kill everyone.

How did it get like this?

Crafty Missus said...

do you feel better now?
wow. those are all some wild cops and robbers stories.
i got robbed once. came home durring the act. the robbers ran out the back door. with a stereo and the whole cd collection.
a few hours later the cops showed up and said there was nothing they could do.
we got the c.d's back only cause a young punk showed up at the local record shop and the owner recognized the collection as ours, we we've dog sitting for him at the time! anyhow, he strongarmmed the c.d's.
the cops did nothing.

ldbug said...

ugh! When the police are lazy, I say ugh to that! The bastards in my hometown are so bad that there was a random robery and stabing...in a town that hasn't seen random killing since it was known as the wild west! honestly. it's not like they have a lot to do! So do some friken patrols!

Sorry you're uh, neighbors, are back:-(