Saturday, February 10, 2007

help me figure out you tube


How do I now get Youtube to the new beta blogger? I have ten accounts with YouTube now, no kidding....and nothing works. I want to fricking post a video by Martin Sexton, cuz I love that guy(watch his Black Sheep on You Tube), and am trying to get his tour extended from Seattle(oh so close) to Vancouver. I would pay the ferry price and find a sitter for Emma....cuz he ROCKS in a folksy, hip, alternative, really meaningful sort of way....and since I have trouble with the whole YouTube thing, please look up Martin on your own. He is fantastic and really has paid his dues. He ought to make it. He's earned it. This is a fantastic album that speaks volumes about a consumate performer who really comments on real peoples' lives.

8 comments:

katy said...

sorry cant help! i have trouble posting photos! i been trying to add things to my side bar and cant even do that, guess i will just stick with the easy bits!

Anonymous said...

since switching have you reset your you tube with your blog address? (i know, same address! but it worked fer me.) i'm going for a look at mark sexton, now.

Anonymous said...

sorry. martin sexton. mark sexton lives in shea heights!

dilling said...

just won't work for me, won't load the new information, no matter which way i try to sneak it in!

Biddie said...

I can't get it to work for me, either. I just gave up. Tooo frustrating. I will look up Martin Sexton, tho.
Maybe KC can help you? She figured out mine.....

Michael Colvin said...

I gave up trying to get it to work too. Besides, Youtube is so yesterday...hee hee!

dilling said...

yeah...i am so over youtube, as if!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea...haven't tried and I stand in awe of the Caras of the world who can put little videos on their blogs for me to watch. Linked to Martin Sexton and listened to some fine music though.