Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Candy Day

A little treat to you from me...and my favourite Songbird, Willie Nelson.
Valentine ~ by Willie Nelson
Valentine won't you be my Valentine
And introduce your heart to mine

and be my Valentine ?
Summertime, we could run and play like summertime,



With storybooks and nursery rhymes, so be my Valentine.
Candy heart, if anyone could, you could have a candy heart.




You're the sweetest of all sweethearts.
Won't you give your heart to me ?





Can't you see? I love you, valentine?
Won't you be my Valentine




And won't you share your space with mine and be my Valentine?
[ guitar ]
Candy heart if anyone could...






5 comments:

ldbug said...

Aw, happy Valentine's day!! I love those candy hearts, you just reminded me I should get some on the way home!

My favorite is the Ass Hat one. I could give a few of those out;-)

gawilli said...

Happy Valentine's Day Dilling!

Hey, thanks for the tip on Martin Sexton. I listened to all four songs and really liked the first and last ones. He is going to be at the Park West in April. Hmmm.

Heidi the Hick said...

GAhhhh!

I love your candy hearts!

And they go so well with the Willie Nelson song!!!!

katy said...

we call them love hearts over here, mmmm i wonder if they got ass-hat on ours lol!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines day. Great blog. Scoob