Thursday, February 01, 2007

for tod, whom I adore

After my rant yesterday, Tod had this to say...."You need a remote controlled killer law enforcement robot...with rocket launcher arms. I could build you one...I could." Well, hell yes, I want one. Thanks. I will keep an eye out for one to arrive by mail. Should get here about the time your ArtShare MeMe arrives over there to you( I will post you another soon...it really is ridiculous, isn't it?)!!! Ha ha. Michael and I have a definite soft spot for robots with rocket launching arms...so, if we may pick the design, could it look something like this one? He already seems to be fighting crime.... Or maybe something more along these lines? Those would be our two first choices.

Thanks, Tod. We really appreciate it. Hey, have you named your new vacuum yet?

9 comments:

ldbug said...

Tod is brilliant!

----wait, I'll bet he already has a master plan of robots to TAKE OVER THE WORLD;-)

Actually, I bet Tod's world would be fun!! :-)

dilling said...

i bet it would be, too

Michael Colvin said...

Why thank you! I am soaking up all that adoration and am feeling all warm and fuzzy. Personally I think the second robot is called Roger and is more skilled in interior design than law enforcement!

My new Robot cleaner is named Beepers! He's new and Randy. I swear I caught him trying to hump the cat.

Heidi the Hick said...

Randy Beepers!

Anonymous said...

I think something a little less obvious than a traditional robot would be in order...something wearing dark pants with a yellow stripe down the side, so it can slip in real close to the action and take everyone by surprise!

dilling said...

woooo, Barb, tricky.... could he look like Jude Law, too?

Crafty Missus said...

randy beepers, indeed.
um.. tod, if you are doling out, can i get in on the robot love? i'm not fancy, just needs a place where i can lock it up to my bike and rust checked.... thanx

Anonymous said...

If Tod can make a life-sized robot that looks like Jude Law, then I want to be second on the list for one.
Actually, for your purposes, it would help to have a Law robot!

dilling said...

barb, it it looked like Jude Law, my purposes could change...Barb, have you seen the movie A/I?