Saturday, October 14, 2006

Happy Anniversary, J&E


This is one of my oldest and dearest friends, J, with her husband of two years(October 9, darnit. Sorry, sorry),E. We have know each other since we were wee, wee, wee little kidlets. I hope you are still reading, J, and just not commenting...Happy Belated Anniversary, you two. We were away until two days ago and I just now looked down at the calender. I am so sorry to ALWAYS be late...I'd like to think it is part of my charm, but I know otherwise! I hope you don't mind me posting your photo, either. I tried some creative photoshoppy-shading-technique-y magic to keep your privacy private. Of course, I still recognize your radiant selves!!! I adore you! Love, love, absolute love to you both.
L

5 comments:

Biddie said...

What a beautiful photo! What a happy couple! I don't think that being a few days late will make a difference to your dear friend. My dearest friend will probably be late to her own funeral...I love her anyway! It IS part of your charm, baby!

Heidi the Hick said...

Yes, I agree. Being late is charming.

Crafty Missus said...

what a purty bride!
and look what a cute chick heidi the hick is.
yer one good lookin lot around here!

.:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

love the dress. I'm learning how to use photoshop...wait until you get to use the clone button, oh my, multiples of stuff.
I'm always late, never on time but then again, does anybody ever expect me to be on time? Heidi is...well she made it to my grad on time, barely.

ldbug said...

Looks like it was a beautiful weddings!! Ah the beach:-)

Happy aniversary!!

(I'm always late on these things too, need to get out a b-day card, two weeks late, eeeekk!!)