Tuesday, October 30, 2007

two, two, two posts in one day?

Ouch, people. I know what you're asking yourself right now...."Is she on the red carpet and, if so, WHO is she wearing?" Nope....not the red carpet...just my new orange room.
And? Who AM I wearing? Can you guess?

Gawd, I love these walls, don't you?


Gawd, I love my new shirt, don't you? It makes me feel a little closer to a certain somebody...a friend of mine that I have never seen.







It's shur purty, ain't it? Don't you lovers it? Have you guessed yet? Want one, don't you? C'mon, you know you do....






Yeah? Sure you do. Cara, lovers you, too. Not just your shirt...You rock. Hope you are feeling better. Smooches.
Now, if a gal were looking to expand her wardrobe, where might she go? Hmmmn.



12 comments:

Biddie said...

I LOVE that top photo. You are so cute :)

Biddie said...

Oh, and the clothes?
Rockin.

raine said...

Just catching up - 3 blogs! first of all - re: the "church" drop in center, whatever. Are they f#*&#g kidding? How does that make any kind of sense at all?

2nd - I'm sorry you will be missing your furry friend. He looks like a nice furry friend.

3rd - I love those orange walls. They scare me a little but I love them. I have tomato soup coloured walls in my bedroom but I don't think they have that kind of cool thing goin' on. No, not at all. Great shirt. How do you do the awesome self portraits? What about the banner, huh? huh?

Olly said...

I wanna shirt like that!

Anonymous said...

I just checked out the link to the t-shirt...I had no idea that Cara had designed one and I think I'll have to order up a special one for myself!
The orange wall is pure perfection!

dilling said...

Yay for Barb and yay for Cara...yay for orange walls and yay(Rain) for Photoshop...

CindyDianne said...

Love, love, love the walls. I am currently living in beige land and since we aren't going to stay here, I'll have to tough it out.

Shirt super cute! Yay Cara!

Heidi the Hick said...

- you look stunning! Love your hair!

-you rock

-those orange walls are amazing

-Cara is awesome.

-"yeah, that's totally Van Gogh. I know that. Wait a minute...!"

-hey, that's my stuff! Cool! Thanks!!

-holy blog buddies with merch! heck we all rock

-once again, you rock.

Coffeypot said...

The top half of the picture is from “Starry Night” by Vincent van Gogh. The bottom half is “St. John’s At Night” from Cara. So I guess it is “Starry St. John’s” by van Cara.

Michael Colvin said...

You are too cute. You and your shirt...:)

Anonymous said...

Love the orange walls. That is the color of our kitchen. It scared me to death when we first painted it, but it came out well.

I'm with Coffeypot - I was going to say Vincent. That's a great shirt.

Anonymous said...

teeheehee.
when did you get that? i picked up my commision check for it today! so tanks missus, i lovers you!!
the original was titled "starry harbour", but the word "st. john's" sells more shirts!!!
and will you come help me paint this nursery pleeease????