Thursday, October 04, 2007

*Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn.

Not so busy as I thought I'd be today, but that is alright. It will all start tomorrow. I finished my last layer of plaster today, must wait for it to dry, then burnishing, then polishing...then finish the trim and the floor. Though tomorrow I start the same sort of work for someone else...and so, yeah, I'll be swamped cuz there is a deadline for completion...
I will try to work on a little rant, er, I mean post, of course, about the Hood Happenings later on this weekend or something. It's been so extra special around here lately that I don't even want to start talking about it...but I suppose if I don't vent that I will just implode...explode? Ka-boom! I don't know how everyone else in this neighbourhood has kept from imploding... exploding? Ka-boom! Let's not go there now, though, eh?


*Elizabeth Lawrence.

3 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

leaves
leaves
leaves
leaves

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting patiently for our leaves to start turning. This is my favorite time of the year. Today at work I noticed that the tree outside my office window is beginning it turn to orange. I almost missed it.

Michael Colvin said...

It has been a lovely sunny Autumnal weekend for us here too. I love this time of year.