Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Eem-er loves Mr. Milo('s MeMe)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Which time? I've had several names.... Currently, it's Eem-er. Do you know anyone else named Eem-er?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Ok, I admit it...I am a terrific crybaby. I cried in the crate yesterday when I didn't get to go to the grocery store.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I can't write but I do love to leave my mark.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey, we have it every day.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I have had many litters...and right now have an adopted child. She's not quite right, though. It's because (ssshhhhhhh) she is a kitten.....



6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER DOG WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Would we both be leashed? Cuz then, probably not!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Um, what?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR NUTS? Never had them.....but I act like I do!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I think I have already, if you count the times I have been dangling at the end of my leash.


10. YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? I 'm not sure I have had cereal yet.
11. DO YOU WIPE YOUR PAWS WHEN YOU COME IN? Nope.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Getting stronger all the time! And when I am wet, I SMELL really, really strong.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Um...I have only had vanilla...
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their hands....pet me, pet me, oh please pet me!
15. RED OR PINK? I am colour-blind, right?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOU? My separation anxiety.
17. WHO/WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Rabbit hunting off leash



18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? kibble
18. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Fishbone play with a cat toy.
19. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Bums, rabbit, bbq
20. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Mr. Milo? I love him. Want to go walkies with him.
21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW? Not interested in the tv, but will sit on the couch with whoever is watching....pet me pet me oh please pet me.......
22. HAIR COLOUR? Black and brown and white
23. EYE COLOUR? Brown
24. FAVOURITE FOOD? Orijen kibbles with a spoonful of chicken....





25. HUGS OR KISSES? Anything, anything, just please, please, please love me....pet me pet me pet me.....
26. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SOUND? Soft, sweet voices saying my name.
27. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Sticks, not stones....and I chase bees not beetles.
28. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I flew from one island to another, from one coast of Canada to the other, but I was on my way home then. Thank you, Beaglepaws.
29. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can find a rabbit just about anywhere...and I can climb.
30. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? St. John's , Newfoundland

8 comments:

emily said...

are you drunk?

dilling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dilling said...

I'm not drunk but Eem-er is!

katy said...

yeah at last you have let emma do her meme. Mr milo thinks she is great and wants to come on your lovely walks

Michael Colvin said...

Awww, she's so cute.

Biddie said...

Not just another pretty face, but smart, too!

Anonymous said...

She always looks so content. I am glad she found a home with you.

raine said...

I showed my boy Eem-er (where does that name come from anyhoo?)and then we went to look at Beaglepaws, and then he got all teary.
Oh - and I've tagged you....