Monday, July 30, 2007

Check out

this bright idea...... If you camp in inclement weather, all you "have" to do is drink, er, wait, chop wood, er...drink and chop wood to keep the fire going. Wait a minute, that's not such a bright idea, is it? Drinking and using an axe? Yikes!!!
The really bright idea is to stay in the camper van and try and finish Harry Potter before you come home and find out the end via some lame internet bullshit or television bullshit.

I didn't finish but am really, really close. Shhhhhh. Don't ruin it for me. I have not watched news, have not logged in to anything other than e-mail, Blogger and Facebook since this came out. Damn household improvements and the way they steal my time. Damn them. And, honestly, I didn't spend the whole time at camp reading Harry Potter BUT I have not spent any time with the pictures nor the next blog post. So this is all you get!
Until later, then!






7 comments:

Biddie said...

I am so far behind on my Harry Potter it's not even funny...I haven't seen the last movie yet, and now the new one is out...Yikes...Now, the last book is out, and I am how many behind? Sigh....
I just wanna know, does anyone die?

captain corky said...

I find that anytime is good time to drink. I love drinking. Right now would be a good time, but I don't feel like going out to the store... Oh well, water it is.

katy said...

I wont spoil the end for you because I am good like that! mind you i admit i don know the beginging the middle or the end!
happy reading

CindyDianne said...

So, I know what happens. The Teenager TOLD ME! I was like, uh thanks a lot.

I am reading book 5 right now.

Heidi the Hick said...

I know you won't ruin it for me either.

I'm really irritated with myself because I was just at the library and didn't find out how many copies they had!!

Michael Colvin said...

Ah yes that crazy feeling in the stomach that around the next corner an HP blabbermouth is waiting. I remember it well...

Victoria said...

I can not tell you how many times I've found myself chopping wood after a few bevvies and thought "you know, I REALLY shouldn't be doing this"

heh