Monday, April 02, 2007

My heroes have always been cowboys...

Guess who got tickets to see Willie Nelson in Victoria? Yippur...Michael got us two tickets to see Willie at the end of June...
Woooo Hooooo! I don't know how many times this will make seeing Willie in concert...the only other who compares in sheer volume of dollars spent on concert tickets may be David Bowie...hmmm, maybe they should tour together, eh?
Do you want to know one of my lifelong biggest dreams? Taking a ride on the Honeysuckle Rose. Honest. Not such a grand dream is it? Some folks want to be millionaires and stuff...I just want to take a little ride on the bus, with my dad and Willie Nelson.

10 comments:

gawilli said...

Yahoo! Willie Nelson! How cool is that? Have you heard the new CD yet?

And that sounds like a pretty nice dream to me...

Anonymous said...

when i saw willie i asked kevin if i was allowed to have an affair with willie on the bus after the show (i got dreams too!).
he said yes, but try not to be too late.
good man!

CindyDianne said...

seriously though, I don't think it is that far out of a dream. Willie invites people on the bus all the time! But, he likely won't have the bus in Victoria. Or will he? Hm, now that is something to ponder...

If you ever get to take that bus ride, you and your dad need to be careful of the second hand smoke!

dilling said...

I live in BC, CindyDianne! I have to be aware of second hand smoke all the time...the funny thing is, the first time I ever got high(and there were relatively few times)was second hand smoke at a Willie Nelson concert...with my dad...(he wasn't smoking but the whole crowd around us was!) I was 13.

katy said...

nowt wrong in that dream!

Victoria said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

no comment on the... er... secondhand smoke.
there was none at the concert i went too.
all old folks. and only one girl tried to jump the gates for a good seat (she actually wanted to dance)and she got promptly turned around.

Anonymous said...

through no fault of my own, check the time on my last comment!!!!!
i swear i have no control over the time!

dilling said...

hahahaha, sure you don't, missus!

ldbug said...

He's still alive? Wow. Hey, that'll be a memorable concert!! Have fun!