Wednesday, April 25, 2007

girlfriends

To my Girlfriends! Thanks for a great weekend!
Over the weekend, besides the fantastic river walk, was also a girls day. Em, jeepgrrrl and I headed up to Coombs to search out some White Truffle Oil, some Black Truffle Oil, some treats and some good times. We found plenty of everything...and we even found a nice Braun Juicer at the Parksville SOS Thriftstore! I'd been wanting one for a while now. Score! I just would like to say thanks to my girlfriends for a fantastic day! I laughed so much!

And laughed some more!


And got to be silly. Felt a bit like we were teenagers for a bit there, didn't it? I didn't realize I could still giggle like that! Who knew?




And for all my dog walking, neighbourhood girlfriends...thanks for all the walks, through rain and snow and cold. Thanks for bearing with each other on our grouchy days cuz these walks sure do something for my soul every day, and I hope for yours, too!


Finding little bits of magic in the world on an otherwise grumpy day is a treasure....






Making the lives of our furbabies richer makes us richer, too.







I love you, Girlfriends(and your dogs!) and just wanted to say thanks! This past weekend has really lifted my spirits and you all were a big, major part of that! What gifts you are!


And that's all I've got to say about that!



















6 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

So THAT'S why you're so happy with your thrift store juicer!

Great post and good to hear about your great friends!

Anonymous said...

You are so very lucky to have friends to share your joys, and I imagine your sorrows. As always, your pictures tell the story so well.

emily said...

i had fun too!

the whole thing was great. can we redo it this weekend?????

emily said...

waiiiit a minute...you mean, we aren't teenagers anymore???

dilling said...

you? maybe...

katy said...

its great to get out and enjoy ourselves and even better to do it with great friends, so go do it again real soon