Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hey you!!!!

Yeah, you! To the OWNER of 54 Gillespie Street, the renters who just moved or the people you hired to clean up your property(which still looks trashed) when you kick someone out!!!!!!! You know it costs only $7.50 to take an entire truckload of garbage to the dump?!? If you took a damage deposit from your renters, you should be able to afford a run to the dump instead of dumping this at Chase River Estuary, you fucking ASSHAT!!!!! You left some mail with the address in the trash, mixed with the empty crack baggies and baby diapers. I don't know what it costs to do a building title search, but I am going to find out...and find out your name, I hope.
Eagles, herons, swans, hawks, bears, rabbits, salamanders, redwing blackbirds, frogs, ducks, Canadian geese and snakes live here AND it is a damn fine dog walking spot. You are an ASSHAT!!!! Repeat ASSHAT. In fact, say it with me ASSHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe the effort you took to drive this load of crap in here on these roads....through paint-removing brush, and chassy-grinding ruts. If you put that much effort into being a decent person, no one could match you! But NO, you put the effort into being a total ASSHAT. $7.50. You should be completely ashamed of yourself.


4 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

YOU TELL 'EM GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!

Michael Colvin said...

Truly shocking. We have a big problem with this in the UK too. It is called fly tipping here. Like you say it never ceases to amaze how someone will drive miles into the country to dump an old mattress when they must have gone past a recycling centre on the way. ASSHATS!!!

Anonymous said...

i would have had a pacic attack finding this!!
report it to everyone my dear, department of health and enviromental affairs if the city does nothing....
yuck.
i thappens here, too. there are more rusted hulks in bogs and wayward places. there is a beautiful falls on the southside hills, west of shea heights, that is compacted with discarded household appliances, it is up a backroad. nothing gets done about it.....

Olly said...

The idiot crack head a few doors down is about to do the same thing. After neighbours ranting about his garbage bag pile in his back yard he loaded it in his uninsured pick-up. I'm sure he will be off for a midnight dump somewhere.

The police are sure dragging their heels busting this house. We have offered to show them video images from the 3 cameras on our house, but they don't seem interested. Their ears did perk up a bit when I mentioned neighbours murmuring vigilantyism.

Now I read in the paper the 7-10 club wants to put a big soup kitchen in Harewood. Go figure! I predicted this ages ago. Their reasons being that most of the clients live around here. Guess what? My cat eats wherever I put his food dish - as long as he doesn't have to work for it - what the hell. OK, I know I'll burn in hell for saying that. I know how many families rely on services such as soup kitchens - but how come I mostly see junkies lined up when ever I go passed? A lot of the low-income families from around here have moved from their cheap rental houses in Harewood to basement suites elsewhere in the city when their landlords decided to cash in on their investment. I think they should be able to have services thoughout the city.

We too wonder if the south end is beyond hope - but have wonderful neighbours (except Mr. Crackhead - who actually owns his house - for now)and we love our heritage house. At this point I'm putting on my gloves - I think this is going to be a long and dirty fight.