Thursday, January 11, 2007

I nominate....


Michael found this online today and sent it to me.... a site where we can nominate our favorite blogs of 2006....for an award...like an Emmy or a Juneau for blogs...better yet, like the Stanley Cup of Blogtown....and a cash prize of(hold your breath) $20.07 U.S. currency...I know who I am nominating(and no, it is not myself!!!!)...do you?
Let's get the word around, okay? Wouldn't be a hoot and a half if somebody we all read daily won????
On your mark, get set, gooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Biddie said...

I voted, but I think that I might have missed the deadline..Shoot.

dilling said...

yeah, i didn't know about it til today or i would have put it up much earlier.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to nominate someone, but the initial voting was over...missed by a few hours, I think. The finals are on January 22nd (or something like that).

dilling said...

i got hick chic in there for a few nominations and a couple of others...I knew nothing about it until today and that is lame cuz I totally(dude) would have made everyone vote...

Heidi the Hick said...

GAHHHHH!

ldbug said...

Wow , 20 bucks? Now that's a prize;-)

Biddie said...

I didn't read all of the rules first, so I only got 3 nominations on my ballot. I voted you for best photography, of course. I hope that I got my votes in on time!

Michael Colvin said...

That's a shame it ended so soon. That would have been fun to vote for all our favourites.

Anonymous said...

I nomminate you! Love and miss you, Scoob