Thursday, January 18, 2007

the big melt

Our weather turned last night...it is raining out there now and the mess is enormous. All that ice and snow melting away in one fell swoop. Slogging though it with the dog this morning wasn't pleasant and I don't anticipate the afternoon hike will be much better. ..but it is warmer. I do like that. I will be able to wrap up the snow and ice photos soon...and maybe take a look around me at other things.
It sure has been beautiful, though.


And I will miss the magical moments dressed in white that took my breath away...

but there will be other moments to take their place.



Of this, I am sure. So, still with no real story to blog about, I am sharing these moments with you all again. There will be some more to share in the next coming days. Maybe I will come up with a blog topic then...what do you think?




7 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

I'll kind of miss the photos. I love magical ethereal moments.

(I like to wave at them as they pass by.)

Anonymous said...

You can keep posting just your gorgeous photos, but I'd miss the odd yarn about gorillas in the park and ladies on the corner thrown in now and then for a bit of spice!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that you're mentioned on my latest blog posting!

Michael Colvin said...

The last one is very intruiging.

Biddie said...

The photos are wonderful. I wish that your amazing talent.

CindyDianne said...

I love your photos Dilling!

ldbug said...

I like the last photo the best