Thursday, June 01, 2006

pink or green, pink or green, hhhmmmm

Um, do you think they .......
A) Got tired and gave up?
B) Ran out of greenish-blackish paint?
or
C) Realized that the original fleshy pink colour looks better than what they are covering it with?
Whatever, they need to finish this project. It looks like....well, I won't say it. I won't. You can't make me. They have had plenty of time to rethink the entire situation, already. The rest of us around here are trying to make things look nicer...oh, hey....I get it. The answer is....
D) They are hoping the neighbours all crack, buy them new paint in a great colour and come finish up for them.

3 comments:

emily said...

wow, i didn't even realize what house that was at first....what colour IS that? is it really greenish black?????????

dilling said...

yes, yes it is....greenish-black.

Anonymous said...

Maybe this is the look they were after, but Martha would blanch and keel over...I'm sure the neighbours feel the same way! Nothing like trying to spruce the place up with a little greenish-black or blackish-green! But who am I to talk...I painted a birdhouse in-your-face pink.