Thursday, June 22, 2006

passion

Endorsing Kinky from across the border....Why not Kinky?!? God bless Texas. Have you listened to the Texas Jewboys yet? Have you read a Kinky Friedman book yet?
Why the hell not? Don't mess with Texas....Kinky will get you!

My passionflowers are opening up now. I love them. I need to get out there tomorrow and try cross pollenating some of the blooms before they open to try and get some fruit out of our vine. We had a nice visit last night with our good friends and they stayed through part of today. Not much news to report today, though. I have been trying to find out if our community garage sale is really going to happen or not....seems we are being left out of our own loop. Probably my own fault as I am not a very organized person and have been distracted by many things lately.
Anyway, as I said, not much news today...I was kind of recluse after our friends left, needing some quiet and some alone time. Still not feeling quite myself after my illness and am wondering what the hell could linger so long...later, then. G'nite.

No comments: