Thursday, March 13, 2008

via snail mail.....


Paying it forward coming your way....you and you and, yes, you, too(suprise!). Don't be holding your breath over it. They don't call it snail mail for nothing...and thanks to whomever I just stole the above photo from. I thought I had saved the information but it's gone to the netherworld. Kudos to you, though. I love that picture.


And a little something for everyone else...in case you haven't heard this guy yet.
Martin Sexton. Try him out. He's worth it. I am just paying this forward. Go buy some music.

4 comments:

Val Cox said...

oh boy, I can't wait to see what the snail brings!

Michael Colvin said...

For me too? Thank you and how exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

just in case you didn't know theres a belt buckle out there waiting for you...

http://www.gypsyville.com/store/store.asp?nProductId=20605

dilling said...

heheheh...I better start wearing me some belts!