Monday, March 03, 2008

In Homage....

As I finish up my packages to send out from my Pay It Forward post, something arrived on my doorstep...in some weird Karmic way, I was out buying strange and exotic fruit just when a camera was arriving from Valcox... I have been interested in her gorgeous ttv photographs and asked her about it...today on my doorstep, when I arrived home from the grocery store, sat my own camera to try out this technique. Go check out her photos! They are like paintings, lush and tangible, mouthwatering. You'll love them. Really. Go right now. For real.
Ten minutes later, I had "something" rigged from the box it arrived in to try it out....Yeah, it needs a little work...but it's still exciting. It's whole new way to view the world...and I am heading to Em's this weekend for a visit, who has been experimenting with TTV, as well. Maybe she can help me build a real rig. Will ya? Huh? Will ya?
Valcox...thank you ever so....what a treat. What a delightful and challenging gift... I hope I can do you proud.

4 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

her photos are incredible!

so are yours.

Say hi to Em for me!!!!

Michael Colvin said...

I find her pics fascinating too. Now I can look forward to seeing your work. No pressure! :)

CindyDianne said...

Oh neat!

Val Cox said...

oh my gosh, I've been out of town and am just now catching up online. I'm so happy you got it. I love what you are doing, you are a natural at this! Great work, keep it up. Off to look at each of yours in detail!