Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Could somebody tape this for me?!?


Letterman to appear on `Oprah'

Talk-show host David Letterman will make his first appearance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" next month, another sign the talk-show powerhouses have buried the hatchet after a rift that lasted more than a decade.
Winfrey's production company says Letterman will appear on the show airing September 10.
Letterman frequently joked about Winfrey through the years. And in 2003, Winfrey said she wouldn't go on his show because she was uncomfortable as the target of his jokes.
Their reconciliation began in 2005 when Winfrey was a guest on Letterman's CBS "Late Show." They also appeared together in a Super Bowl commercial in February.


**** I don't know if I am kidding or not....I love David Letterman and his whole Oprah obsession. It would just figure that he would be on her show while I am gone. Of course, I don't HAVE a vhs player...but I NEED to see this...NEED to.

2 comments:

Olly said...

I could do that. Don't get the chance to watch her - what time is she on?

dilling said...

4 o'clock on channel 50...
I think, and I think it's on other channels at other times but I don't know for sure...I actually don't watch Oprah very often, but I LOVE David Letterman and have never seen him interviewed....plus he has had a running "thing" about Oprah for years that I find hilarious.
I think they replay it the next morning at 8 or 9 but I don't know what channel.
My sister is a die hard Oprah fan and a couple of friends, so sometimes, if I stumble onto her, I watch it so that I can have something to chat about..."did you see that thing on Oprah when...."