Friday, March 09, 2007

shopping...

There hasn't been much word from my end lately. I am down. This neighbourhood is taking a lot out of me lately...more out of Michael. I am going to take the weekend to try and put a post together for Monday or Tuesday to catch you all up.
In the mean time, went to mall for some fabric to back a baby blanket I am working on(I will show you when it's done!)...and had to make an impulsive purchase of not one, but two, Snoopy shirts...stopped for coffee at Coyote Cafe and our barista was there...he always gives me a little endorphin boost and his coffee tastes better than anyone elses and then dog walkies out at Neck Point, where I let Eemer run off-leash with Yuko on this little spit of land that she can't escape...she is zonked out now.
Thinking of another coffee, knitting some more on this blanket, and closing the curtains on the hood for the rest of the day.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wanna come visit me?
there's lots of snow....
hmm?

katy said...

love the shirts, cant wait to see the finished project

Biddie said...

You knit, too? Is there anything that you can't do?
Great t shirts. Pirate Snoopy. I love it.

Michael Colvin said...

I hope things aren't too bad for you both. Go recharge your batteries and we will wait and look forward to your next post. :)

dilling said...

biddie...i can only knit square things....and toques and booties...i can't pay enough attention to count all those stitches for a pattern! I have a sweater I started for myself last year half done...I got to the sleeves and realized how much counting was involved...I can do squares while I watch tv, then I don't feel quite so much like a bum...plus baby blankets are Happy Times...ya know?

Heidi the Hick said...

When you move to a different planet I am going to come and visit okay?

Heck if I ever find myself in your neck of the woods I will. I've often been told I'd fit in real good on the west coast...

Anonymous said...

You can come and visit me, too and I'm on the same planet. I think we all need a long stretch of drying out and feeling the warmth of the sun between our shoulder blades...my garden is waterlogged and I'm tired of walking in the rain.

ldbug said...

Cool T-shirts!! Yeah, just close them out and enjoy your coffee and knitting:-)

gawilli said...

Hope all is well with you, Dilling.