Thursday, May 04, 2006

like a newborn babe


To all those who may(or may not) read this, Welcome to Nanaimo Blahg. I am not too sure what this will become. Mostly, I thought it would be a way to keep my very good(one of the very best, dare I say?) friend in touch with the neighbourhood she left behind, but I tend to ramble on so it could take on a life of it's own. South Nanaimo ain't always pretty...it ain't always nice... but we do have some great stories and some great folks to tell them. So enjoy what you can, rant along with me, sympathize or condemn. All I know, really, is that I miss my friend(you know who you are!) and I want you to come home. You know you will miss all this, don't you, as you sit on the beach a block from your house?!?

1 comment:

emily said...

oh! i miss the crackheads...wait....no i don't! but i miss you and it was worth all the scum in the world to have neighbours like you.