Friday, May 05, 2006

Buddha in Thorns


Here sits Buddha of the giant earlobes(man, I wish I could pierce those), hopefully safe behind the thorns of roses. You never can be too sure what will walk away in this neighbourhood...or what will walk INTO this neighbourhood, come to think of if. The gates of Crazy Town opened early this morning though things are quiet this afternoon. I will pull the camera out another time to show all the "haps." I just could not face it this morning. The stories will come soon. I just gotta wind up, ya know? Walked down to the farmer's market on the waterfront today and came home empty handed. It was the first of the season so hopefully that explains it. The dogwoods are blooming at the park and I will head over for photos there, too, tomorrow.
The neighbourhood seems lonely without you, Em, and whenever I look over at the green house, I feel myself glaring at the new people in your place!!!!
Well, I am off. I will make better attempts at news and photos. I don't want you to be missing Crazy Town!!!

1 comment:

emily said...

i am glad that you are enjoying buddha. i miss you so much! thanks for the card. sorry i haven't phoned you yet....i am sooo busy. after myka leaves thursday i will be somewhat back to normal.
love from em and aethan.