Monday, May 15, 2006

birthdays abound

Today Vigan turned five. I baked him some doggie cakes and got him a Tigger doll. Precious, just precious. Isn't he?!?
Yesterday we found this treasure on our walk at the Harewood Mines. He just sat and posed for the longest time.
This is an iris from my garden. I love this photo. I love my iris. I can't wait for the yellow iris to come out soon. But mostly I am waiting for my poppies!!!! We saw our neighbour's choir concert last night, and had beautiful weather today(like summer). And I talked to Emily twice in two days, however briefly. Happy Belated, Em. I'll bake you something when I get there, okay? Let me know what you want and I'll pack the supplies on the float plane...along with Mambo's Pizza.
Those were the beautiful things of the past few days. Something rotten is happening, too, though. The new neighbours across the street were feeding one of the hookers and her pimp today like they were poor starving stray cats or something...or not really feeding them so much as plying them with something from a two litre bottle....what the hell? Now they'll never go away!
G'nite

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»