Saturday, May 13, 2006

ho hum

This fabulous painting is by our good friend and neighbour, Lance. He likes how it looks on our gorgeous blue kitchen wall. I have to say I do, too. Thanks, Lance. It can stay as long as you like!!!
Vigan and I enjoying the sun and flowers today.

Not much in the way of news today. We spent yesterday in Victoria. Michael's mom and stepdad were there on a layover day from their cruise. Today has been quiet round the Hood. Went to the thrift store this morning and came home empty-handed. I just couldn't find anything I was willing to spend my money on. Then I helped Michael in the back yard for a while, then a while longer. There was so much less work to do on the weekends when we rented! Worked in the berry garden for a bit. My poor raspberries have some weird ickiness on them. I think it is called Yellow Rust. I had to hack them back to nearly nothing just when the blossoms are starting. It is tragic for me. Really tragic. Went for a hike with our borrowed dog, Vigan. See how boring I can be on a Saturday? Sigh. I think I will turn in and read a bit...g'nite all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»