Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Karma


So, my friend Em moved out of the Hood just over a week ago. We miss you, Em. It was a difficult time made more so by her dealings with U-Haul. Her experience with them was stressful, rude and, really, downright nightmarish. I guess lots of people have similar experiences with U-Haul. Just the stories we heard while standing in line to pick up her truck were horrific. So, if you are going to move, use Budget. If you can't use Budget, sell everything and start over!!!! But, Em, I thought you might like these photos...this is the U-Haul lot just up the road from us. Tee hee. And before you ask, it was not me!!!! Debbiecakes, Erin and I were across town at the beach with the dogs. We saw the smoke all the way from Departure Bay. I guess someone else must have had a rough time with U-Haul, too.
Does it give you a little warm fuzzy feeling inside? Me, too.

3 comments:

emily said...

leslie! thanks so much for burning it down....i would have done it myself if i still lived there.....teeee heeeee.
i am calling tomorrow....so be home you little pyro you.

emily said...

my mom tried to comment on this post but can't 'cause she isn't on blogger, so here's what she said...
"Just goes to show you...if you continue to burn your "valued" customers, then at some point, ye too shall burn! I've never dealt with such rude and inconsiderate people as the ones from U-haul...maybe it's time for the Phoenix to rise from the ashes and actually give a damn."

Jeep Grrrl said...

I love it! How totally perfect! 'Karma' is right ... what an absolutely pathetic business they run. Wowzers! I saw the smoke from my work by Diver's lake. I'm so happy to see it wasn't someone's home, but the U-Haul drop off. You should've seen the place we had to drop the truck off at in Sechelt - Hilarious! Equally as professional.
Budget rules.